The Cincinnati Bengals (14-4) have advanced to their second straight AFC Championship. With Ohio sportsbooks now live, what are the Bengals Super Bowl odds?
Latest Bengals Super Bowl Odds & Playoff Chances: AFC Championship Round
Entering the AFC Championship, the Bengals Super Bowl odds are +270 (27%), according to BetMGM Ohio.
For reference, a $100 bet on the Bengals to win the Super Bowl would win $270, and net $370 total. This suggests oddsmakers have some confidence in Cincinnati winning the Super Bowl. Keep an eye out for Ohio betting promos, as you could get boosted odds for the Bengals to win the title.
2023 AFC Championship: Cincinnati Bengals @ Kansas City Chiefs - Sunday, January 29
The Bengals will travel to Kansas City to play the Chiefs in the AFC Championship for the second straight year. Here are the current odds for this matchup.
- Moneyline: Bengals +105
- Spread: Bengals +1
- Total: Over/Under 47
What if the Bengals Win vs. the Chiefs?
If the Bengals win vs. the Chiefs on Sunday, they will advance to Super Bowl LVII (57) on February 12, 2023. They would play the winner of the NFC Championship: 49ers vs. Eagles. Here are the possible Super Bowl matchups:
- Bengals vs. 49ers
- Bengals vs. Eagles
- Chiefs vs. 49ers
- Chiefs vs. Eagles
Bengals NFL Season Key Updates: January 2023
- 📆 January 22: The Bengals defeat the Bills 27-10 in a dominant win to advance to their second straight AFC Championship.
- 📆 January 14: The Bengals outlasted the Lamar Jackson-less Ravens in the Wild Card Round to advance to the Divisional Round. They will travel to Buffalo and attempt to eliminate the Bills. The Bengals Super Bowl odds stand at +800 heading into this weekend.
- 📆 January 11: Lamar Jackson was not at practice today and is expected to miss his sixth-straight game. The Bengals are favored to win the game by eight points.
- 📆 January 8: The Bengals defeated the Ravens 27-16 and claimed the AFC North title. The two ACF North teams will see each other again next week in the NFL Wild Card round of the playoffs.
- 📆 January 2: The Monday Night Football game between the Buffalo Bills and the Cincinnati Bengals was canceled just a few possessions into the contest. Bills' safety Damar Hamlin collapsed on the field and was rushed to the hospital. Given the severity of the situation, both teams decided it was best to end the game.
Latest 2023 NFL Super Bowl LVII Odds: Top 4 Teams
The Bengals Super Bowl odds are currently tied for second best. Here is the Top 4 list for Super Bowl LVII Champion in 2023
As the Cincinnati Bengals remain alive in the playoffs, check back here for their latest Bengals Super Bowl odds.
Cincinnati Bengals Super Bowl Odds: Week-by-Week
The Cincinnati Bengals lost the Super Bowl last year by just three points. After their ninth consecutive win, the Bengals' Super Bowl odds are +270. The Bengals have an implied Super Bowl win probability of 27%. Below you'll find the Bengals Super Bowl odds for each week of the season.
Cincinnati Bengals Playoff Chances & Futures Bets
The Bengals have put themselves in a good position to begin the NFL Playoffs. Although they did not get the top seed, they did win their division title and closed out the regular season with eight wins in a row. Check back weekly to see how the Bengals Super Bowl odds have changed.
As the chart shows, the Bengals are one of the hottest teams entering the NFL playoffs. Their Super Bowl odds have skyrocketed late in the season.
Bengals Super Bowl odds, AFC North Title, and AFC Title Odds
The Bengals playoff chances have approved to 100% due to clinching a postseason berth. Let's take a look at other futures bets that Ohio bettors can wager.
- Bengals AFC Championship Winner Odds: -110 (52%)
- Bengals AFC North Division Title Odds: 100% (Clinched)
Bengals 2022 NFL Season Key Updates: December
- 📆 December 27: The Bengals had already clinched a playoff spot heading into their Week 16 matchup against the Patriots. Cincinnati has no intentions of slowing down as they are still in a race with the Baltimore Ravens for the AFC North title. The Bengals now have +700 odds to win the Super Bowl.
- 📆 December 19: Joe Burrow and the Bengals limped into halftime against the Buccaneers down 17-3. Burrow would go on to throw four touchdown passes and the Bengals outscored the Buccaneers 30-6 in the second half. The Bengals have the lead in the AFC North and are expected to make the playoffs.
- 📆 December 12: The Cincinnati Bengals have won five straight after their divisional win against the Cleveland Browns. The Bengals are likely to see another playoff berth clinched soon. They will try to win their sixth-straight game when they travel to Tampa Bay to take on Tom Brady and the Buccaneers in Week 15.
- 📆 December 5: The Bengals are officially on fire. They have won four consecutive games and just handed the Chiefs their 3rd loss of the season. The Bengals improved their playoff chances from 72.2% to 91.3% ahead of NFL Week 14.
Bengals 2022 NFL Season Key Updates: November
- 📆 November 28: Cincinnati is moving in the right direction to solidify a playoff spot after their Week 12 win against the Titans. The Bengals playoff chances have improved to 72.2% and have caught up with the Ravens in the AFC North.
- 📆 November 21: The Bengals have scored more than 35 points in two consecutive games. They can make it three in a row in Tennessee against the Titans this week. The Bengals playoff chances are 63.5% heading into Week 12.
- 📆 November 14: The Bengals had the best kind of bye in Week 10 as their postseason odds improved. They will have a chance to continue the momentum in Week 11 against the Steelers.
- 📆 November 9: The Cincinnati Bengals doubled the Carolina Panthers score in a 42-21 win in Week 9. Unfortunately for the Bengals, it did not help their playoff chances as they fell to 55%. The Bengals will enjoy a much-needed bye this week.
- 📆 November 2: The Bengals suffered a lopsided loss against divisional opponent, Cleveland Browns by a score of 32-13. This loss has brought their playoff chance from 60.6% down to 56.1% heading into NFL Week 9.
Bengals 2022 NFL Season Key Updates: October
- 📆 October 27: It was reported by Adam Schefter that the Bengals star wide receiver Ja'Marr Chase will reportedly be sidelined 4-6 weeks with a hip injury. As of Oct. 27, Cincinnati's playoff odds haven't been impacted yet.
- 📆 October 24: The Bengals have now won two consecutive games following their Week 5 loss to the Ravens. Cincinnati is 4-3 and has a 60.6% chance of making the playoffs. They will face the Cleveland Browns on Halloween in a scary divisional matchup.
- 📆 October 17: Cincinnati put up their most points in a single game and more importantly, came away with a win on the road as they defeated the New Orleans Saints 30-26. The Bengals now have a 56.1% chance of making the playoffs.
- 📆 October 10: The Bengals may have lost 19-17 against the Baltimore Ravens, but their playoff chances are still holding above 50%. Cincinnati has a pretty soft schedule ahead and have a chance to gain some more ground in the race to the playoffs.
- 📆 October 2: The Bengals beat the Dolphins 27-15 and have won consecutive matchups against AFC East opponents to even their record at 2-2. They have increased their playoff odds for now, but their Week 5 matchup in Baltimore will be their most daunting task of the 2022 season.
Bengals 2022 NFL Season Key Updates: September
- 📆 September 26: Cincinnati picked up an easy win against the Jets, defeating New York, 27-12. The win improved the Bengals' futures odds, but those odds could really jump up if Cincinnati beats the undefeated Miami Dolphins in Week 4 Thursday Night Football action.
- 📆 September 19: The Bengals are officially 0-2 to begin their 2022 campaign after dropping a Week 2 matchup with the Dallas Cowboys. They are feeling the effects of a Super Bowl hangover early on, but they'll have a shot at their first win against the Joe Flacco-led Jets in Week 3.
- 📆 September 11: Cincinnati dropped a hard-fought game against the division-rival Pittsburgh Steelers, losing in overtime, 23-20. The Bengals lost Tee Higgins to a concussion midway through the second quarter, and Cincy's dominant passing game didn't look like its usual self without the third-year pro. The loss caused all of the Bengals' futures odds to take a hit.
Where Can I Bet on the Bengals to Win the Super Bowl?
If you are in a state with legal sports betting, you can place a Cincinnati Super Bowl odds wager now. In just a few days on January 1, in-state bettors will be able use legal sportsbooks such as Caesars Ohio.
Cincinnati Bengals Odds FAQs
The Bengals clinched a playoff berth. The Cincinnati Bengals finished the NFL regular season with a 12-4 record.
The current Super Bowl odds for the Cincinnati Bengals are +270, which is in the Top 4 in the NFL. With the AFC being as deep as ever, the Bengals are still among the top teams expected to win the Super Bowl this year.
Players can visit FanDuel Sportsbook to wager on the Cleveland Browns to make the playoffs during the 2022-2023 season. Other operators, like DraftKings Ohio and BetMGM Ohio, just to name a few, should also offer odds for Cincinnati to make the playoffs.
While the odds vary depending on the site, most sportsbooks had the Bengals as a 120-1 longshot to win the Super Bowl last year. In fact, only the Texans and the Jaguars had longer odds in the AFC to win the Super Bowl than the Bengals did entering the season.