- Two Cincinnati Bengals vs. Cleveland Browns games are set for 2024.
- There are currently no odds for the Bengals vs. Browns game.
- The 2024-25 NFL schedule will be released in May.
The Browns and Bengals split their series 1-1 in 2023 after facing off in Weeks 1 and 18. The Browns defeated the Bengals in Week 1, but that was when Deshaun Watson was still the quarterback for the Browns and Joe Burrow was quarterback for the Bengals. Both QBs were out in the final week of the season, and the Browns rested their starters in Week 18, leading to a Bengals victory.
The Browns steadied their pass game with Joe Flacco, who was the most efficient of the four total QBs Cleveland started in 2023, while the Bengals relied on Jake Browning in the second half of the season.
Bengals vs Browns Odds: Who Is Favored To Win?
Odds for the Bengals and Browns games haven't been released yet by ESPN BET Ohio or other books.
|Bengals-Browns Point Total
Browns vs Bengals Spread: What The Spread Tells Us
The spread for these games have yet to be announced, and there's no telling who the favorite will be. Joe Flacco provided Cleveland with multiple efficient passing performances — including the first 300-yard and three-touchdown performance by a Browns QB in Week 14 — while the defense was consistently a top-ranked unit in the league.
Divisional games can always create closer matchups, though, and the Bengals have received surprisingly good returns from Browning, too. He went 2-1 in his first three starts and became the first undrafted player in the common era (since 1967) to have more than 350 passing yards and complete at least 85% of his passes in a Week 13 upset win over the Jaguars.
Browns vs Bengals Moneyline: What The Moneyline Tells Us
The moneyline for this game has yet to be set, but the Browns might not be as favored as highly as the record would suggest. The Bengals will return Joe Burrow and other injured starters next season, and who knows what the Browns' QB situation will look like by then.
Cleveland Browns' Chances to Win vs Cincinnati Bengals: 2023 Season
The Browns have multiple ways they can defeat the Bengals, and their easiest way to do it would be by finally providing an elite defensive outing on the road. The Browns have received solid, if not exceptional production from QB Joe Flacco in the last month and might not have an issue scoring against the Bengals, so if Myles Garrett and the other vaunted players in Cleveland's defense execute in Cincinnati the way they have at home, the Browns should win handily.
How Bengals Win vs Browns
Jake Browning protects the football and gets rid of it quickly to avoid sacks from Myles Garrett and the Browns' top-tier defensive line. Ja'Marr Chase, who had just three catches for 29 yards against the Browns in Week 1, must do more to get open quickly for Browning, who has only 5.9 intended air yards per pass attempt but still topped 220 passing yards in his first three starts.
Chase has averaged only 58.3 yards per game against the Browns, which is the lowest among all three other AFC North opponents.
- 📈 Strength: Quick pass plays
- 📉 Weakness: Ja'Marr Chase vs. Browns secondary
How Browns Win vs Bengals
The Browns defense has had Joe Burrow's number for his whole career — Burrow is 1-5 against Cleveland — but now the Browns will look to keep their recent run of success against Cincinnati with Browning at QB. Cleveland's defense owns a league-best mark in passing yards allowed per game, so it should find success against Browning.
Joe Flacco has carried the pass game to great levels on the offensive side of the ball, but the Browns would like to keep turnovers low — he had at least one interception in his first two starts with Cleveland.
- 📈 Strength: Shutting down Bengals offense
- 📉 Weakness: Avoiding turnovers
Cleveland Browns vs Cincinnati Bengals Prop Bets
Recent games in the AFC North are famous for being low-score affairs, although the Browns did manage to score 27 points in their first meeting against the Bengals.
Prop bets have yet to be released for the game, but we'll keep you posted on when lines go live in the Ohio sports betting market.
Cleveland Browns vs Cincinnati Bengals Player Props
Players who will likely have prop bet lines include Browns QB Joe Flacco, RB Jerome Ford, WR Amari Cooper and TE David Njoku. You'll be able to bet on their yardage totals, reception totals and touchdown odds for the game.
For the Bengals, prop bets should also be available for QB Jake Browning, RB Joe Mixon and WRs Ja'Marr Chase and Tee Higgins.
Cleveland Browns vs Cincinnati Bengals Team Props
When team props become available, bettors should be able to bet on over/under of each team's totals points, touchdowns scored and point totals in each quarter and half. Bettors can also bet on the first team to score and whether or not a team will pitch a shutout.
Cleveland Browns vs Cincinnati Bengals Futures Bets
These are where the top futures bets for each team sit:
|👑 Browns Win Super Bowl
|👑 Bengals Win Super Bowl
|🏆 Browns Win AFC
|🏆 Bengals Win AFC
|⭐ Browns Win AFC North
|⭐ Bengals Win AFC North
Where to Bet on Bengals vs Browns
You can bet on every Cleveland Browns game at most major Ohio sportsbook apps. Each app will feature its own Cleveland Browns odds. Some will be the same; others may be slightly more competitive. It's usually a good idea to have a couple of different accounts to ensure you are getting the best odds for a specific team or game. Bettors must be at least 21 years old and within a state with legal sports betting.
How to Watch Cincinnati Bengals vs Cleveland Browns Game
Latest Bengals vs Browns Updates
- 📆 Dec. 16: The Bengals defeat the Vikings and win their third straight game, which advances them into the No. 6 seed in the AFC.
- 📆 Dec. 10: The Browns defeat the Jaguars, 31-27, behind a stellar day from Joe Flacco, who became the first Browns QB this season to top 300 passing yards and throw three touchdowns in the same game.
- 📆 Dec. 4: QB Jake Browning wins first NFL game against AFC-South leading Jaguars, renewing the Bengals' playoff hopes.
- 📆 Dec. 3: Joe Flacco becomes the fourth QB to start for the Browns in 2023 in Week 13. The Browns lose to the Rams, but Flacco provides one of the best passing performances of the Browns' season, totaling 254 yards with two touchdowns and one interception.
- 📆 Nov. 17: The day after a Thursday night loss to the Baltimore Ravens, it's announced that quarterback Joe Burrow will miss the remainder of the 2023 season with a wrist injury.
- 📆 Nov. 15: The Browns announced that Deshaun Watson will require shoulder surgery, ending his 2023 season, after he helped the Browns grab a huge divisional win over the Ravens in Week 10.
- 📆 Oct. 22: The Browns defeated the Colts 39-38. They played most of it without Watson, who played poorly in the first quarter and aggravated his shoulder injury, leading him to be pulled in the first quarter.
- 📆 Oct. 15: The Browns defeat the previously undefeated 49ers despite playing without Watson, generating one of the biggest upsets around the NFL in the regular season.
- 📆 Oct. 8: Ja'Marr Chase catches franchise-record 15 receptions in Week 5 victory over Cardinals.
- 📆 Oct. 1: The Browns drop a divisional game to the Ravens, but QB Deshaun Watson was ruled out for the game with a shoulder injury. He missed nearly all of the next five games with the injury.
- 📆 Sept. 18: Browns RB Nick Chubb suffers a season-ending knee injury in Week 2 against the Steelers.
A History of the Cincinnati Bengals vs Cleveland Browns Rivalry
The Browns-Bengals rivalry dates back to 1970 and has been long been coined "The Battle of Ohio." The Bengals were created by legendary former Browns coach, Paul Brown, and began playing the Browns after the AFL and NFL merged in 1970.
The Bengals lead the all-time series 52-48.
Top 5 Games Between Bengals-Browns
- 🏈 Oct. 11, 1970: CLE wins 30-27: The Browns defeat the Bengals in the first-ever game played in the rivalry. Leroy Kelly rushed 29 times for 84 yards and a touchdown while Bo Scott rushed 10 times for 44 yards and one touchdown to fuel the win.
- 🏈 December 17, 1995: CLE wins 26-10: The Browns defeat the Bengals in their final game played at Cleveland Municipal Stadium, which was their only win after the franchise announced it was re-locating to Baltimore. Cleveland was without an NFL team for the next three years.
- 🏈 October 10, 1999: CIN wins 18-17: The rivalry is renewed for the first time since the Browns returned to Cleveland in 1999. The 0-4 Browns were searching for their first win and had it thwarted when Bengals rookie quarterback Akili Smith led a game-winning touchdown drive in the final two minutes.
- 🏈 November 28, 2004: CIN wins 58-48: The Bengals best the Browns in the second-highest scoring game in NFL history. Browns QB Kelly Holcomb completes 30 of 39 pass attempts for 413 yards, five touchdowns and two interceptions in a losing effort.
- 🏈 September 17, 2020: CLE wins 35-30: The Browns defeat the Bengals in QB Joe Burrow's first game against the Browns and second-ever with the Bengals since being drafted first overall that year. Browns coach Kevin Stefanski also grabs the first win of his head coaching career.
|Super Bowl Wins
|AFC Championship Wins
|AFC North/Central Titles
|2 (Boomer Esiason, Ken Anderson)
|4 (Brian Sipe, Jim Brown x3)
|Hall of Fame Players & Coaches
|Marvin Lewis (131)
|Paul Brown (158)
|Pro Bowl Selections
|All-Time Winning Percentage
|Years as NFL Team
Browns vs. Bengals Game FAQs
Odds have not been released yet for the Browns-Bengals matchups in 2024. The schedule will be released in May.
The odds are not yet available for the Browns-Bengals games. Check back when the schedule is released in May.
Zac Taylor has been the Bengals' coach since 2019.
Kevin Stefanski has been the Browns' coach since 2020.
The Browns and Bengals are set to face off twice in the 2024 season, one in Cleveland and one in Cincinnati.
The games can typically be streamed on Paramount+ and NFL Sunday Ticket, while being aired live on CBS.
Browns vs. Bengals ticket prices vary depending on the seller. Tickets for their last game were as low as $62 on VividSeats.
Anthony is an Ohio University graduate who has covered the Cleveland Browns since 2019, starting as a freelance writer for the team website and working most recently as the team’s staff writer until 2023. He is an avid fantasy football player — as well as a golf nerd — and will keep you up to date on all Browns-related betting info this season.