- The next Cincinnati Bengals vs. Pittsburgh Steelers game is scheduled for 2024.
- The Steelers went 2-0 over the Bengals in 2023, winning in Weeks 12 and 16.
- The 2024 NFL schedule will be released in May.
The Bengals and Steelers face off twice per season, and fans, entering the 2023 season, were expecting a battle of Kenny Pickett against Joe Burrow. However, neither matchup featured Burrow, who went down for the year after tearing a wrist ligament in the Bengals' Week 11 matchup against the Baltimore Ravens. That said, the Bengals lost to the Steelers in QB Jake Browning's first career start. Pittsburgh won 16-10 in that Week 12 matchup.
Bengals vs Steelers Odds: Who Is Favored To Win?
Odds for the Bengals and Steelers matchups have not been released by ESPN BET Ohio or any other books.
|Bengals-Steelers Point Total
Steelers vs Bengals Spread: What The Spread Tells Us
Check back after the 2024 schedule is released in May to see what the spreads are for future Bengals-Steelers matchups.
If you're looking to wager on these games, consider using one of the many Ohio sportsbook promos to potentially boost your odds.
Steelers vs Bengals Moneyline: What The Moneyline Tells Us
Check back after the 2024 schedule is released in May to see what the moneylines are for future Bengals-Steelers matchups.
Cincinnati Bengals' Chances To Win vs Pittsburgh Steelers
Check back to see the Bengals' best path to victory over the Steelers in the 2024 season. How free agency and the NFL Draft goes for both teams will be a big determining factor in which team is favored.
How Bengals Win vs Steelers
- 📈 Strength: TBD
- 📉 Weakness: TBD
How Steelers Win vs Bengals
- 📈 Strength: TBD
- 📉 Weakness: TBD
Pittsburgh Steelers vs Cincinnati Bengals Prop Bets
There are no prob bets available yet for the game. Typically prop bets, which are usually tailored for a specific player, are released in Ohio sports betting market on the Friday before the game. In this case, that would be the 22nd. Various legal sportsbooks should have available prop bets.
Pittsburgh Steelers vs Cincinnati Bengals Player Props
There are undoubtedly going to be a slew of prop bets, many of which will make sense against a Steelers defense that allows chunks of yards but few points. Again, check back for these in the future.
Pittsburgh Steelers vs Cincinnati Bengals Team Props
Team prop bets can be just as fun as player prop bets. They can include which team will win a half or if a team that wins the half will win the game. Those are just examples, but many will be available on the Friday or maybe even Thursday prior to kickoff.
Pittsburgh Steelers vs Cincinnati Bengals Futures Bets
|👑 Bengals Win Super Bowl
|👑 Steelers Win Super Bowl
|🏆 Bengals Win AFC
|🏆 Steelers Win AFC
|⭐ Bengals Win AFC North
|⭐ Steelers Win AFC North
Where to Bet on Bengals vs Steelers
One can bet on Bengals-Steelers at any legal sportsbook in Ohio or any legal Ohio betting app available. Those include DraftKings, FanDuel, BetMGM Ohio, Caesars and more. There are a plethora of season-long bets and game lines to consider as well. For playoff and Super Bowl breakdown, view our other Bengals-specific pages.
How to Watch Cincinnati Bengals vs Pittsburgh Steelers Game
Latest Bengals vs Steelers Updates
With the season just a month from being over, much has happened to impact this massive rivalry game that could have big-time playoff implications. Here's a few news and notes from the season so far.
- 🗓️ Dec. 10: QB Jake Browning set NFL record for completion percentage through first three NFL starts, continues to prove capability in leading Super Bowl-contending team.
- 🗓️ Dec. 7: DE T.J. Watt suffers concussion against the Patriots in 21-18 Steelers loss.
- 🗓️ Dec. 3: QB Kenny Pickett goes does with ankle injury that ultimately requires surgery.
- 🗓️ Nov. 26: Steelers beat Bengals 16-10 in Cincinnati during first matchup of the season.
- 🗓️ Nov. 16: QB Joe Burrow tears wrist ligament, reportedly out for the remainder of the season.
A History of the Cincinnati Bengals vs Pittsburgh Steelers Rivalry
The Bengals and Steelers have a lengthy rivalry, much of which has been dominated by Pittsburgh. This battle dates back to 1970, in which the Steelers beat the Bengals 21-10. This rivalry commenced when the AFC North (formerly AFC Central) was founded in 1970.
Since then, the Steelers have won 69 of the 108 battles. While they have dominated the last decade, the arrival of Burrow changed that. Cincinnati has won four of the last six games between the two teams.
Top 5 Games Between Bengals-Steelers
- 🏈 Jan. 10, 2016 - Steelers 18, Bengals 16: This game lives in the minds of Bengals fans as what could've been. They had the game in their hands until a few unnecessary late-game penalties changed everything. Then, there was Joey Porter too. Yes, it's that game.
- 🏈 Dec. 13, 1981 - Bengals 17, Steelers 10: In the young days of the rivalry, the Kenny Anderson-led Bengals prevailed in the playoffs and got Cincinnati to the Super Bowl for the first time in franchise history. Sadly, the Bengals lost to the 49ers.
- 🏈 Jan. 8, 2006 - Steelers 31, Bengals 17: There's a theme here. The playoffs are when the chips count the most, and the Bengals lost to this one despite having the high-power Carson Palmer-led attack. Palmer's injury killed Cincinnati's chances in this one.
- 🏈 Sept. 11, 2022 - Steelers 23, Bengals 20: This one may not deserve a spot, but it was entertaining, that's one way to put it. Many missed field goals started off what would be a Bengals run to the Super Bowl. This game lives in recent memory for most fans.
- 🏈 Nov. 2, 1970 - Steelers 21, Bengals 10: This was the first of many, although there wasn't much significant about this one in and of itself.
|Super Bowl Wins
|AFC Championship Wins
|AFC North/Central Titles
|2 (Boomer Esiason, Ken Anderson)
|1 (Terry Bradshaw)
|Hall of Fame Players & Coaches
|Marvin Lewis (131)
|Chuck Noll (193)
|Pro Bowl Selections
|All-Time Winning Percentage
|Years as NFL Team
Steelers vs. Bengals Game FAQs
Odds have not been released for the Steelers-Bengals matchups in 2024. Check back in May when the schedule is released.
There are no odds for the Steelers vs. Bengals in 2024. Odds should release shortly after the 2024 NFL schedule is set in May.
Mike Tomlin is the head coach of the Pittsburgh Steelers and has been the coach since 2007, after spending one season as the Minnesota Vikings' defensive coordinator.
The Bengals vs. Steelers games will take place in 2024. Dates are to be determined. One game will be in Cincinnati while the other will be played in Pittsburgh.
The Bengals-Steelers games can usually be streamed on CBS, though it depends which networks decide to pick those up. We'll know more in May.
Based on their last matchup, two tickets can be as cheap as $91 each or expensive as $2,000+.